We’re on the hunt for a talented and curious creative coder. Who specialises in AR/VR and who knows how to use creative and technical skills to build interactive 3D solutions. Someone who pushes boundaries in the magic world of AR/VR and wants to create cool and innovative experiences that will surprise and amaze.
So, are you shouting at your screen yelling that this is you? Then it sounds like you’re part of our club. Here at Morrow you’ll find yourself amidst a really cool, sociable bunch of people. We’re a club of creatives who ultimately strive for perfection, willing to complete every project with nothing less than a ‘100% WOW’ factor. We always want to make an impact and to do so we push ourselves to get the best, every damn day.
Next to your work as a creative coder, you’ll always get enough room for personal growth. On top of that, we’ll encourage you to express your unfeigned opinion during current project activities; we thrive on that as a team. In this group, we hope you’ll contribute on a creative as well as a strategic level (because maybe you’ve got something up your sleeve that we’ve not thought about – in fact, we hope so). We’re in this together, so if you grow, we all grow as a club, and we don’t think things can get better than that.
So what type of cool projects would you be getting stuck into? Well, our projects are vast and varied and always with a special twist. One day you can be working on overhauling the brand identity for a media house in Africa. The next week you could be designing a sleek interface design for the 9292 travel app. Or just perhaps, you’ll be creating awesome motion graphics for a brand new, genius sneaker product. We did mention that we’re vast and varied, didn’t we?
So, what are we looking for?
- 100% WOW! work;
- 2+ years of experience with Drawbot, Processing;
- Curious, enthusiastic, efficient and proactive;
- Independent and a team player;
- Eye for detail;
- HBO thinking and working level;
- Fluent in Dutch or English.
And, what do we offer?
- Energetic and positive colleagues who love to laugh;
- 100% wow work to shine along with;
- A club in the city centre of Rotterdam;
- Autonomy, virtually without micro management;
- Macbook and other top notch working materials;
- At least 32 hours a week to release your inner creativity;
- Monthly pay (yes, aren’t we nice)